5 Years and Beyond Vision
Our desire is to see HighView Church establish a Gospel-legacy that will influence future generations as we grow as a healthy gospel-centered, local church. We will labor to develop deep disciples and passionate worshippers who engage their communities and circles of influence for the sake of the Gospel. We see HighView becoming a hub for deploying leaders and planting healthy gospel centered local churches all over the world.
The Sending Center
In late 2016, the HighView Council of Elders began prayerfully planning a long-term strategy that would allow us to meet the challenges our exponential growth has presented, while helping us steward and develop our 19-acre campus for the long-term mission and vision of HighView Church to become a reality. The Sending Center refers to our 19 acre campus and consists of a 3 phase developmental plan.
Phase 1: 2018-2019
Phase 1 of The Sending Center includes a substantial addition to our current facility, including a new sanctuary that will double our Sunday morning worship service capacity, a new children's ministry wing, a new enclosed lobby and a refacing of our exterior.
The Long Term Developmental Plan includes a multipurpose facility (Phase 2), a purpose-built worship center that will seat 800-1000 people and a new recreation complex in the north-east corner of our campus.
12 Month Strategic Goals
In concert with our 5 year anniversary, 2018 represents the beginning of a new era for HighView Church as we begin our transition from a church plant to an established, multiplying church.
- HighView Kids: Launch of NEW HighView Kids Ministry: Feb 2018
- Sending Pipeline: Launch NEW Sending Pipeline to train future church leaders and pastors for future planting work: Feb 2018
- Church Planting: Begin Pre-planning for Future Church Plant: Summer 2018
- Phase 1: Break ground: Phase 1 of Sending Center: Target Fall 2018
36 Month Strategic Goals
In 3 years, our desire is for HighView Church to begin multiplying Gospel-centered local churches while growing deeper into Gospel-community and expanding our evangelistic impact in the West Metro Atlanta area.
- Multiplication: New HighView Church Plant is sent out and begins meeting regularly Fall of 2020 (Goal: Autonomy by 2022)
- Sending Center: Phase 1 COMPLETED and OPEN! (Goal: Open 2019)
- 90% and 90% Initiative: See 90% of our members engaged in Gospel-community and 90% engaging 1 Non-Christian with the Gospel regularly.